2021 Semi-Annual Dues
$315.90 every 6 months
NWSEO represents 4,000 employees of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in the U.S. Department of Commerce, including:
- The forecasters, technicians and support personnel of the National Weather Service;
- The technicians who track and command the nation’s weather satellites from Wallops Island, Virginia; and
- The attorneys in NOAA’s Office of General Counsel;
- The hurricane researchers and other scientists and support personnel at the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory in Key Biscayne, Florida;
- The civilian crews of the “Hurricane Hunter” aircraft based in Tampa, Florida.